Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query Reg. L1 VAC Appointment for Self & Dependents

Dear Immi Members,

Am currently employed with Company 'X' in India office on Indian Payroll, Starting Jan 2022 I got an offer to move to same Company 'X' US Office on US Payroll.
    I Currently Hold a Valid L1B Blanket Visa valid thru Sep 2022 & my dependents currently don't have a valid Visa.

So as per my suggestion from Company 'X' am trying to schedule a Fresh L1 Visa appointment for myself & Dependents @ Chennai VAC. Currently am finding no Slots to book an appointment for Visa Interview.

So am left with following questions,
    1. How can I get Visa for my dependents at the earliest, any suggestions based on my current situation.
    2. Suppose I Travel Alone with my current Visa in Jan 2022, is there any possibility to apply deponent Visa and have the process expedited from US.
    3. Should i keep trying to get a fresh VAC Appointment for myself & family, any tricks or suggestions on how to find a slot.

Thanks in advance !

Looking forward for any help / valuable suggestions.

Regards,
    Jerard

Hi Member,

Please see my response below.

1. How can I get Visa for my dependents at the earliest, any suggestions based on my current situation.
    Answer: There is no way right now to expedite the process. You will need to keep checking the visa appointment calendar and make the things happen.

2. Suppose I Travel Alone with my current Visa in Jan 2022, is there any possibility to apply deponent Visa and have the process expedited from US.
    Answer: One thing can do is, once you reach the USA, your dependents can apply for emergency appointments. But for that, they will need strong reason along with documentations.

3. Should i keep trying to get a fresh VAC Appointment for myself & family, any tricks or suggestions on how to find a slot.
    Answer: Since you have got visa approval, you dont want to club with them again. But Just look the slots available in January first week. As per my knowledge, you could surely see something in coming week. Why because, Most of the visa request will be going under Interview waiver. So In person interview for needed person can see something in coming week.

All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

rkk09 Thanks Much, am still trying for an appointment slot but unfortunately have not found one yet.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X