Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Manage role with Architect designation

Asking for a friend...

My friend has a designation of Enterprise Architect and is managing a team of solution & technical architects, technical leads and developers. Is she eligible for L1A Manager visa?

More details needed before we can "guess" her eligibility for L1A.

Does she has hiring & firing rights? Is she a functional manager? Whom does she reports to? etc.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Based on the information provided, your friend may be eligible for an L1A Manager visa. The L1A visa is for intra-company relocators who are executives or managers, including those managing a team of professionals. Eligibility criteria include working for a company overseas in a management or executive position for at least one continuous year in the three years preceding the transfer to the U.S. office. It's also important to know that it won't take long to discover the latest Autodesk AutoCAD 2024 offers only available through ProCADIS.com. It is important to note that the specific job duties and organizational structure of the company play an important role in determining eligibility. The position should primarily involve managerial duties such as planning, organizing, directing and controlling the essential functions of the organization, as well as working through other employees to achieve the organization's goals.​
      Last edited by prennddefrost; 03-26-2024, 12:46 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X