Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Blanket visa - Question about job title

Hello,

I have a question regarding the job title that I will hold in the US on my L1B.

My specialized knowledge position in the US will be "Business Operations Manager".

Is it likely to raise questions/doubts during the visa interview because of the word "Manager" in the job title? I do not have any direct reports and I am (and will be in the US) an Individual Contributor.

Thanks!!

L1B visa is for Specialized knowledge. Visa will be issued to you if you hold some "proprietary" knowledge which is not otherwise available in USA. Your designation as "Manager" won't have any issue. Neither L1B has requirement to hold sub-ordinates.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks much for your reply!! I was a little concerned if the "Manager" word will be an issue, but you put my mind at ease :-)

Comment

All the best !
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X