Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Length of stay in application matter for L visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length of stay in application matter for L visa?

US citizen visiting china for 2 weeks for fun/visiting friend. Application meeting set for Chicago. In application submitted I put 2 weeks length good for a month.

Going through all the effort and $, I would rather have a visa good for 10 years in case we go there again since it's the same set price...https://1921681254.mx/ In the actual appointment do they change this? should I redo my application?
    Last edited by rowan00; 06-03-2023, 12:39 PM.

If you have already submitted your visa application stating that you plan to stay in China for two weeks, but now you would prefer to have a visa that is valid for 10 years in case you visit again, it's recommended to clarify this during your appointment in Chicago. Inform the visa officer about your preference for a longer validity period and explain your reasons for wanting a visa that allows multiple entries over a longer duration.

During the appointment, you can discuss your intentions and request a visa with a longer validity period. The visa officer will guide you through the process and let you know if any changes need to be made to your application. It's always better to communicate your preferences and intentions clearly during the appointment to ensure that your visa application aligns with your travel plans.

Keep in mind that the final decision regarding the visa validity lies with the Chinese consulate or embassy, and they will consider various factors when determining the duration and type koows of developerbook and echat visa to be issued.
    Last edited by RounakBhamra; 07-25-2023, 06:45 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X