Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Legal Issues

Hi,

I went through a process of L1 blanket rejection to L1 individual approval for a my employer's proprietary Product "A" in "X" domain to work on my employers work site in US. Everything fits the case of L1 worker here beautifully. L1 stamped mentions my Employer's Name.

But in mean while we lost a major client that altered my travel plan for that product. Rather entire team was trimmed down and I too was on a its receiving end.

Now my employer wants me to work for Client B and client site for a different domain. Its development to Client B's project (Java/J2EE). There is no employer work site on that location on US. Can anyone here suggest any legal issues or precautions.

If i do not work on product anymore, thenn do i still remain specialized skilled worker by definition of policies,procedures and techniques or employer ?

ws
    Last edited by wandering_soul; 11-09-2011, 03:44 AM.

The employer will have to file a new LCA at the least (for different location and job responsibilities) and then a new petition. After petition is approved you can use the existing Visa and new petition to travel to US and work.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X