Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I129S not stamped and signed

Hi,

I had my L1 visa interview at Chennai office and I received my passport with 3 years visa.

However I did not get signed and stamped I129S form from the consulate. At the time of interview I had 2 extra copies of my petition which consulate officer did not asked for.

I heard that signed and stamped I129 is must while travelling to US.

Please suggest how to get I129 signed and stamped or can I travel without it?

Many thanks,

Please suggest.....

Comment

Were you able to travel then without I129S or did u apply for one. If you applied then how ?
      Originally posted by goldenpalms View Post
      Hi,

I had my L1 visa interview at Chennai office and I received my passport with 3 years visa.

However I did not get signed and stamped I129S form from the consulate. At the time of interview I had 2 extra copies of my petition which consulate officer did not asked for.

Many thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by goldenpalms View Post
        Hi,

Many thanks,
        Any update on this please ? I had exact same situation here..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X