Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Provisional Degree Certificate and Transcripts sufficient for L1 B Application?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Provisional Degree Certificate and Transcripts sufficient for L1 B Application?

Hi,
    I finished my B.E. CSE Degree in 2008. I could not attend my convocation due to personal reasons. I have my Provisional degree and all original marksheets and consolidated mark sheets. Will this be sufficient for me to get an L1-B Visa? I have a job offer and want to join as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Saranya

Originally posted by saranyaks View Post
    Hi,
    I finished my B.E. CSE Degree in 2008. I could not attend my convocation due to personal reasons. I have my Provisional degree and all original marksheets and consolidated mark sheets. Will this be sufficient for me to get an L1-B Visa? I have a job offer and want to join as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Saranya
    For L1B you should be working with the organization sponsoring your L1 for at least 1 Year in last 3 Years, if you are going to join the organization now how will you meet this criteria?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      For L1B you should be working with the organization sponsoring your L1 for at least 1 Year in last 3 Years, if you are going to join the organization now how will you meet this criteria?

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Hi Raghvi,
      My company has centers in both India and US. I have worked in the India center for 4 years now.

Comment

provisional degree certificate

Hi,

Thanks,
        Saranya
        Saranya,
        I am also in same situation that I could not join my convocation as I was out of teh country at that time,
        Now I need to apply for L1B visa to join position in USA for my compnay

Was you able to proceed with marksheets and provisional degree certificate for your visa? or you needed the origional degree
        if you also needed transcripts even if your marksheets were in english?

Comment

Don't worry

Hi,

Thanks,
          Saranya
          You may apply for a duplicate certificate, in the meanwhile check with company's lawyer if you can go ahead with the provisional certificate. I was in same situation and applied using duplicate copy - I don't think they ever verify since it's L1 visa. More attention is paid to your specialized knowledge case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X