Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to facilitate colleague's entry to US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to facilitate colleague's entry to US?

I would like to inquire about the process to ensure that my colleague, who already has an IVISA for another production, can temporarily work on our new production without any issues. I've been informed that the Production company needs to provide a letter detailing the nature of the new production and my colleague's involvement.

Could anyone provide additional information on what steps I should take to ensure a smooth entry for my colleague at the US border?

Thank you in advance.

To ensure a smooth entry for your colleague, who already holds an IVISA for another production, the Production company must provide a detailed letter outlining the nature of the new production and your colleague's involvement in it. This letter will serve as essential supporting documentation during the entry process at the US border.

Additionally, it is advisable to make sure that your colleague carries all necessary documents, such as their valid IVISA, the letter from the Production company, and any other relevant paperwork, to present to the US immigration authorities.

By following these steps and ensuring that all required documents are in order, your colleague should have a more seamless experience when entering the US for the new production.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to ask. We wish you and your colleague a successful and smooth transition for the new production in the US.

Comment

To ensure a smooth entry for your colleague with an existing I-Visa for another production to work on your new production, follow these steps:
      1. Production Company Letter:
      • The production company needs to provide a formal letter outlining the following information:
        • Nature of the new production: Briefly describe the project, its genre, format, and duration.
        • Your colleague's involvement: Specify their role, responsibilities, and expected duration of work on the new production.
        • Relationship between the two productions: Explain if there's any connection between the two projects, such as shared producers or actors.
        • Financial support: Confirm that your colleague receives appropriate compensation for their work on the new production.
      2. Documentation:
      • Ensure your colleague carries the following documents:
        • Valid passport: Check expiration date and ensure it's valid for at least six months beyond intended stay.
        • I-Visa: Verify the I-Visa is valid for the new production's duration and covers the intended job duties.
        • Production company letter: Provide a copy for your colleague to present at the border.
        • Proof of employment: Include a copy of your colleague's contract or offer letter for the new production.
      3. Entry Process:
      • Your colleague should declare their purpose as temporary work on the new production and present the required documents upon arrival.
      • Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers may ask questions about the colleague's role, employment, and stay duration.
      • Politely answer all questions and provide any additional information requested.
      4. Additional Tips:
      • Encourage your colleague to arrive at the border well-rested and prepared to answer questions about their visit.
      • Ensure your colleague understands the terms of their existing I-Visa and how it applies to the new production.
      • Consider consulting an immigration attorney for specific guidance and assistance with the process.
      Resources:By following these steps and ensuring appropriate documentation koows, your echat colleague can increase the chances of a smooth entry into the US for their temporary work on the new production.
      Last edited by EleanerLucy; 01-18-2024, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KawangThorny View Post
        I would like to inquire about the process to ensure that my colleague, who already has an IVISA for another production, can temporarily work on our new production without any issues. I've been informed that the Production company needs to provide a letter detailing the nature of the new production and my colleague's involvement.

Could anyone provide additional information on what steps I should take to ensure a smooth entry for my colleague at the US border?

Thank you in advance.
        Name of the new production, type of production (film, documentary, etc.), start and end dates of filming for your colleague.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X