Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideal immigration application submission timeline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideal immigration application submission timeline?

What optimal timeline is advised for initiating immigration applications? Is it advisable to promptly file the I130 upon my mother's arrival, followed by the I485 after a 90-day period, or is it more strategic to wait for 90 days and then submit both applications concurrently? Are there established formal or informal guidelines governing this procedural decision?

Originally posted by LanyaThemera View Post
    What optimal timeline is advised for initiating immigration applications? Is it advisable to promptly file the I130 upon my mother's arrival, followed by the I485 after a 90-day period, or is it more strategic to wait for 90 days and then submit both applications concurrently? Are there established formal or informal guidelines governing this procedural decision?
    Deciding the optimal timeline for immigration applications involves strategic considerations. While filing I130 upon arrival and I485 after 90 days is an option, concurrently submitting both after the 90-day period might align with procedural guidelines, ensuring a comprehensive approach to the immigration process.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X