Please help me understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me understand

I am an Indian with Indian passport. Recently got married to Indian who is a US resident and living with him in India. We both are 40+. He loves travelling and has travelled to 50+ countries. Now he is again travelling since lockdown has been lifted. I am not able to travel with him since he needs to apply for visa for me everytime and he says its a tedious process. I feel there must be some way i can accompany him. please help me find a solution

Hi Member,
    If you guys travel multiple country then each country has different visa process. Are you targeting any specific country and you seek help for that?
    Please clarify.
    Thanks

Comment

Thanks rkk09 .. For example last mnth he was in Ukraine and now in Georgie. He has a American passport which entitles him to travel to many place without visa. He says i hv Indian passport and getting visa for me is tedious and impossible now

Comment

Hi Member,
        If he is American then you can also become American citizen. Please just start the process on this. But, these process are very long term process and you will need a much patience.
        All the best.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rkk09 View Post
          Hi Member,
          If you guys travel multiple country then each country has different visa process. Are you targeting any specific country and you seek help for that?
          Please clarify.
          Thanks
          Thanks for the response, keep sharing this type of info.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X