Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport typo in CGI Federal Application

Hi

I have filled DS160 form and information provided there is correct.

Proceeding further, I filled CGI portal application and paid the fees as well.

However later I realized, that on CGI portal my passport has a typo mistake.

I called the help desk and they asked me to proceed for interview and let them inform about this.

Did anyone face similar issue before, and what was ur experience? Any response would be highly appreciated.

Hi Member,
    Yes. You can rectify the passport number when you go for Biometrics. They will support you to rectify the mistakes anything in the document.. Per my knowledge, there will be office who can make the corrections for you.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rkk09 View Post
      Hi Member,
      Yes. You can rectify the passport number when you go for Biometrics. They will support you to rectify the mistakes anything in the document.. Per my knowledge, there will be office who can make the corrections for you.
      All the best.
      Thanks
      Dear @rkk09
      Thanks for your reply.
      You mean to say when I'll go for interview, I can ask them to make corrections, right?

Regards,

Comment

Hi Member,
        You mean to say when I'll go for interview, I can ask them to make corrections, right?
        Answer: Not at the time of Interview. When you go for Biometrics itself you can inform them or they will surely capture the mistakes in the confirmation documents.. If they find or informing by you, they will ask you to rectify in order to visit the concern office. As per my knowledge, there will be an office who can support to rectify the mistake from their end. I think it is cost included.
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X