Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I94 issue! Had anyone else this problem before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I94 issue! Had anyone else this problem before?

I filed my extension of my i539 last year and I got new extension from USCIS on Last month! But USCIS just sent an approval notice without any new I-94! It came always with new i94 but this time no! I called them but they said it’s not related to them and just put my information in i94 website ! I put all of my information on website but it said “not funded “ . I want to renew my driving license and other documents but without new I 94 is impossible! Did anyone has this issue like me? Anyone has any idea what’s happened to my new i94?

Did you get an I-797A or I-797B?

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

I got 797C! And when I saw it online it just said we approved your 539 and sent you approval notice! That’s it!
      Last edited by Fra; 08-15-2022, 03:57 PM.

Comment

What status are you extending? I-539 approval should give you I-797A.

Comment

Td visa! I know but this time they sent me797c . I got all my extension with i797a but this time is different! I applied for I485 also! Maybe because of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Fra View Post
            Td visa! I know but this time they sent me797c . I got all my extension with i797a but this time is different! I applied for I485 also! Maybe because of it?
            I don't think so. If they approve an I-539 they would send an I-797A with a new I-94. Otherwise they would deny it. Are you sure it's an approval notice, and not a receipt or some other kind of notice?

Driver license requirements vary by state. What state are you in?

Comment

Yes , it’s 797C and in section of notice type it’s written: approval notice and under this , it’s written: type: Td class and also valid from … to … ! Exactly the same validation date of my husband Tn visa! And it’s written : “we have mailed an official notice about this case and any relevant documentation according to the mailing preference you chose on form G-28 , notice of entry appearance as attorney or accredited representative. This is a courtesy copy , not the official notice.”
              So I’m really confused what is it and where is the official notice? I’m in California!

Comment

Since you are in California, you can get an AB60 driver's license, which doesn't require legal presence documents. You can switch back to a regular driver's license when you get an EAD or green card, or when your AB60 driver's license expires.

Comment

Originally posted by newacct View Post
                  Since you are in California, you can get an AB60 driver's license, which doesn't require legal presence documents. You can switch back to a regular driver's license when you get an EAD or green card, or when your AB60 driver's license expires.
                  Okay , thanks! And what does it mean “we have mailed an official notice about this case and any relevant documentation according to the mailing preference you chose on form G-28 , notice of entry appearance as attorney or accredited representative. This is a courtesy copy , not the official notice.”
                  So I’m really confused what is it and where is the official notice?

Comment

Did an attorney file the I-539 for you?

Comment

Originally posted by newacct View Post
                      Did an attorney file the I-539 for you?
                      Yes , the company’s attorney was filed my husband and Me together! But he left the company and we don’t have any access to him! Do you think Uscis sent the 797a with i94 to the lawyer?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X