Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experience Requirement for I-360, P/T of F/T?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience Requirement for I-360, P/T of F/T?

I have been working as a religious worker on R-1 visa for past four years but part-time. Our religious organization is considering applying for my greencard (I-360). Does the experience need to be full-time or part-time may be acceptable/justifiable. I will sincerely appreciate if you can please advise.

I think you need full time.

Special Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Religious Workers [72 FR 20442] [FR 20-07]
    ยง 204.5 Petitions for employment-based immigrants.

(m) Religious workers . (1) Any prospective employer may file a Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant visa petition, on behalf of an alien for classification under section 203(b)(4) of the Act as a section 101(a)(27)(C) of the Act special immigrant religious worker. Such a petition may be filed for an alien who (either abroad or in the United States) for at least the two years immediately preceding the filing of the petition has been a member of a religious denomination that has a bona fide nonprofi t religious organization in the United States. The alien must be coming to the United States solely for the purpose of working, on a compensated, full-time basis, in one of the following capacities:

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X