Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS change of status from J1 visa to F1 visa

Hello

I came to US on July 5th on J1 visa, and i applied for school and i got the I-20 and i applied to USCIS from Aug 19th, and I just checked the USCIS website and the case status is approved, so now what i have to do ? i should receive anything ? or sending my passport to them to stamp the new visa on it ? or they will give me a paper that i should keep it with my passport ?

please help, because i want to go back to my country to be there at the Christmas time and the celebrating the New Year there BEFORE the school starts !!
    Last edited by ma3yoof; 12-21-2013, 10:01 PM.

Hi,
    Did you get your F1 stamping in India after COS in the US? How was the visa interview process?
    What kind of questions do they ask once you are already studying in a US institution?
    I'm in the same situation as yours. Please advice.
    Thanks.

Originally posted by ma3yoof View Post
    Hello

I came to US on July 5th on J1 visa, and i applied for school and i got the I-20 and i applied to USCIS from Aug 19th, and I just checked the USCIS website and the case status is approved, so now what i have to do ? i should receive anything ? or sending my passport to them to stamp the new visa on it ? or they will give me a paper that i should keep it with my passport ?

please help, because i want to go back to my country to be there at the Christmas time and the celebrating the New Year there BEFORE the school starts !!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X