Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did not registered for courses

Hello,

i'm a current student in a university. I did not registered the courses for the coming term which is starting from nov 17th. As i have due balance on my account i was not able to registered for the courses (as it is a online process). I have already applied for the loan and its under process and will take 15 days to complete. as the deadline of registering to classes was only till 14th nov i spoke to the people where the school fee payment is done. They said that i should clear out the due balance then only i can register. They also said that after the deadline the registrations will be closed and will not be opened again. I tried a lot to arrange my fee but unfortunately i couldn't and the loan amount i can get is after 15 days that would be by nov 30th and my classes are starting by nov 17th. Now the deadline is finished still im not registered into courses. Will this leads to termination of my sevis?or i still have a chance of talking to other officials who deal with this issues?

please help me out. i have no idea what will happen. i'm so tensed plz provide info asap as i'm running out of time. with your help i may save my status and can complete my degree.

Thank You

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X