Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confusion of one question in DS160 form.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusion of one question in DS160 form.

Hi all,
    I am trying to renew my student visa, and in DS160 form there is a question : "Are you applying in the same country where the visa above was issued and is this country your principal country of residence?", and I am totally confused about term "this country" in the second part.
    I have done lots of web search and find some similar questions but none is with the same situation to me.
    Here is the thing:
    My previous visa is issued by US embassy in Germany which is not my home country, and I plan to renew it in my home country.
    In this case, should I answer yes or now?

Thanks for help

"no"

Comment

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
      "no"
      So do you mean the term "this country" is exactly equivalent to the "previous country"?

Btw, thanks a lot.

Comment

the answer should be "No".

Comment

Hello All,

I will be attending h1b visa interview in singapore.

I have been working in singapore since 6 years and i have already been to us consulate for B1/B2 visa interview in 2018 and got it aprroved, now am going for H1B visa interview.

I have a doubt regarding the below question

"Are you applying in the same country where the visa above was issued

Is this country your principal country of residence? "

Am indian citizen , am wondering what will be my principle country of residence.

As the country is same as previous visa issued and not sure about principle country of residence.

Thanks,
          Baps

Comment

Originally posted by baps1609 View Post
            Hello All,

I will be attending h1b visa interview in singapore.

I have been working in singapore since 6 years and i have already been to us consulate for B1/B2 visa interview in 2018 and got it aprroved, now am going for H1B visa interview.

I have a doubt regarding the below question

"Are you applying in the same country where the visa above was issued

Is this country your principal country of residence? "

Am indian citizen , am wondering what will be my principle country of residence.

As the country is same as previous visa issued and not sure about principle country of residence.

Thanks,
            Baps
            Your site has a lot of useful information for myself. I visit regularly

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X