Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plz help. Want to have hair transplant before F-1 interview. Change of appearance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz help. Want to have hair transplant before F-1 interview. Change of appearance.

Hello all.

I have a question about change of appearance after passport and before visa.
    I am going to give F-1 visa interview around end of this month. I have a big forehead with minor male pattern baldness. I am not complete bald but only big forehead with wide corners. I have good hair density on sides and upper part. This is my appearance on passport. But now I am willing to do hair transplant before giving visa interview. If I do so I will have very short zero level hair on head but with improved hairline. (Hairline will come down by approx 1 cm reducing area of forehead). I don't think it changes my appearance drastically but, Will it be an issue at interview if my passport photo is with wide forehead and at interview it will look bit smaller?

It would be something to worry about. The main thing is that you will do a hair transplant and get younger, and this does not matter for a visa. My wife was doing a hair transplant before getting her visa, too. Now he is looking for what color to repaint his hair.

Comment

I don't think that it will be a big problem.

Comment

I don't think that it will be a big problem.​ The Short Mullet Haircut offers a modern interpretation of the classic mullet, featuring shorter hair on the top and sides with a slightly longer length at the back. This stylish cut adds a edgy and fashionable flair to any look, making it a trendsetter's choice in hair fashion.

Last edited by anique; 03-01-2024, 10:48 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X