Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Educational Detail Question is not displayed in my DS160 form for F1 visa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Educational Detail Question is not displayed in my DS160 form for F1 visa.

Hi all,

I'm applying for F1 visa and when i try to fill the DS160 form, the Previous Work/education/training part of the form doesn't show the question on Educational details. I have once submitted the ds160 form without filling the education details earlier today (as i was unaware of it) and it showed no error, but now when i started a new application and retrieved it numerous times, it still shows no such question on education.

There's only one question in that section and that is "Were you previously employed? YES OR NO". I also don't get the additional question on what clan/tribe i belong to?
    I don't understand where I'm going wrong. I also saw a YouTube tutorial on filling out DS160 to find out my mistake but I do everything correctly and still that section on Educational details is not being displayed/

Please help. Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Please guide for filing DS-160form,
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

What was the outcome of your DS 160 issue

Originally posted by juber View Post
      Hi all,

I'm applying for F1 visa and when i try to fill the DS160 form, the Previous Work/education/training part of the form doesn't show the question on Educational details. I have once submitted the ds160 form without filling the education details earlier today (as i was unaware of it) and it showed no error, but now when i started a new application and retrieved it numerous times, it still shows no such question on education.

There's only one question in that section and that is "Were you previously employed? YES OR NO". I also don't get the additional question on what clan/tribe i belong to?
      I don't understand where I'm going wrong. I also saw a YouTube tutorial on filling out DS160 to find out my mistake but I do everything correctly and still that section on Educational details is not being displayed/

Please help. Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

So did you apply for F 1 visa eventually? What did the embassy do?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X