Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stem opt

Hi all

I got my STEM OPT approved but I had a fire accident at my home and all my documents were burnt. Is there any way I could get my OPT EAD?

Thank you

This might help u

IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR EAD CARD OR IF IT HAS BEEN STOLEN, YOU WILL NEED TO SEND THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
    TO USCIS TO REQUEST A REPLACEMENT EAD CARD:
     A letter to USCIS explaining how your EAD was lost or stolen. You should attach any supporting documents you have such as
    a police report if it has been stolen.
     Check or money order for $410 made payable to the Department of Homeland Security. If you are using a personal check, it
    must have your name and address on it. Do not write on the back of the check. Under the check “Memo” put your I-94
    number or your LIN/WAC number.
     Two passport photos- 2” x 2” with white background taken within the last 30 days.
     Completed I-765, signed in blue ink. Check the “Replacement (of lost employment authorization document)” box.
     For #11, indicate that you have applied for employment authorization, what service center, the date, and results of
    your application.
     For #16, use the code corresponding to your OPT [Post-completion OPT (c)(3)(B); STEM extension (c)(3)(C)]
     Copies of your original OPT request I-20 and all I-20s you’ve been issued for OPT employment updates.
     Copy of your EAD card (ISAO should have a copy on file)
     Print out of your electronic I-94 which can be accessed here: www.cbp.gov/i94.
     Copy of your passport photo page and visa
    THE PROCESSING TIME FOR AN EAD REPLACEMENT IS THE SAME AS FOR ALL I-765 APPLICATIONS: UP TO 90 DAYS
    Not a Legal Advice, Just a suggestion

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X