Rejected Dependent (Subclass 500) Visa due to clause 500.311

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejected Dependent (Subclass 500) Visa due to clause 500.311

My Visa as a dependent (Subclass 500) was rejected after 7 long months of processing because we failed to inform the AHC about our marriage when her visa was under process.
    She was unmarried while applying for her student visa. She married me after a month of her visa application and her visa was granted in next 3 days. Due to post marriage rituals and stuffs we were not able to inform the AHC about her marriage before visa was granted.
    After few months she changed her marital status and i applied for dependent visa. But after 7 months of waiting for my visa result, they rejected my visa with a reason that i did not meet requirement regulation of 500.311 which states that for me to apply as dependent visa:
    Either i should be married before her visa was granted and mentioned/informed by her to AHC.
    Or i should have married her after her visa was granted and she has changed her status to married before i applied for visa.

After asking the AHC for probable solution for this they are not giving me any answers, they just say that
    I can reapply for dependent visa but not sure it will be accepted and also not sure if it will not take 7 more moths.
    She can reapply her visa this time including me as her dependent.

Is there any way to solve this problem? If dependent reapply then the problem is still there and we still fail that criteria and also it might take 7 more months which is a lot provided that she only has about 14 months of her visa remaining.
    In desperate Need of help.

My Visa as a dependent (Subclass 500) was rejected after 7 long months of processing because we failed to inform the AHC about our marriage when her visa was under process.
    She was unmarried while applying for her student visa. She married me after a month of her visa application and her visa was granted in next 3 days. Due to post marriage rituals and stuffs we were not able to inform the AHC about her marriage before visa was granted.
    After few months she changed her marital status and i applied for dependent visa. But after 7 months of waiting for my visa result, they rejected my visa with a reason that i did not meet requirement regulation of 500.311 which states that for me to apply as dependent visa:
    Either i should be married before her visa was granted and mentioned/informed by her to AHC.
    Or i should have married her after her visa was granted and she has changed her status to married before i applied for visa.

After asking the AHC for probable solution for this they are not giving me any answers, they just say that
    I can reapply for dependent visa but not sure it will be accepted and also not sure if it will not take 7 more moths.
    She can reapply her visa this time including me as her dependent.

Is there any way to solve this problem? If dependent reapply then the problem is still there and we still fail that criteria and also it might take 7 more months which is a lot provided that she only has about 14 months of her visa remaining.
    In desperate Need of help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X