Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz Help me!

Hi all,

I got F1-visa rejected in November 2005. Infact I am software Engineer willing to persue my MS in MIS...I am graduated in 2003. I have one and half year experience as a software engineer. Right now I am not working....I have a Gap of 6 months from december 2005 and now I want to re-apply for the F1-Visa. What should I do now....will this gap be a problem for me now....

Please help me with yer valuable suggestions....

Regards,
    Man_in_mirr0r

Originally posted by man_in_mirr0r
    Hi all,

I got F1-visa rejected in November 2005. Infact I am software Engineer willing to persue my MS in MIS...I am graduated in 2003. I have one and half year experience as a software engineer. Right now I am not working....I have a Gap of 6 months from december 2005 and now I want to re-apply for the F1-Visa. What should I do now....will this gap be a problem for me now....

Please help me with yer valuable suggestions....

Regards,
    Man_in_mirr0r
    ..do you mean you're in the US still?........on what kind of Visa ?........you can only apply to change your status to another non-immigrant if your I94 has not expired.

If that is the case, you may apply as many times as you want....so if you can overcome the reason for the denial, then you could reapply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X