Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

f1 visa rejected what to do to pass in my next appointment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f1 visa rejected what to do to pass in my next appointment?

Hello Everyone,

My f1 visa has been refused two times, I have next interview this week. I am really hoping to get some help from this community.

The main reason my visa was refused was because my elder siblings are living in USA. I need to show strong ties, I have mentioned that we have our family business and my wanting to work in it. I also have a valid tourist visa and I have been to USA twice before and have returned back before my I-94 expired. I live with my parents. The VO hardly looks into other documents and just asks for the I-20 and transcripts. I am applying with the same I-20, my parents are my sponsors and we have adequate fund as well. One of my sibling is a professor and a greencard holder and my other sibling is working as a nurse.

How do I show strong home ties to convince the VO, that i will return back?

Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by aakanshya View Post
    Hello Everyone,

My f1 visa has been refused two times, I have next interview this week. I am really hoping to get some help from this community.

The main reason my visa was refused was because my elder siblings are living in USA. I need to show strong ties, I have mentioned that we have our family business and my wanting to work in it. I also have a valid tourist visa and I have been to USA twice before and have returned back before my I-94 expired. I live with my parents. The VO hardly looks into other documents and just asks for the I-20 and transcripts. I am applying with the same I-20, my parents are my sponsors and we have adequate fund as well. One of my sibling is a professor and a greencard holder and my other sibling is working as a nurse.

How do I show strong home ties to convince the VO, that i will return back?

Thank you in advance.
    ======

Hi,

I'm thinking you tell the VO...that your parents cannot have all their children in the US ; they need you back in India as they are getting older etc....thing of something along those lines ; plus you're only going there for a degree in the field that would help and coming back for sure to run the business...tell him a degree from the US is highly valued in India, which would further enhance your parents business. Tell him you'll obey all laws, pay all your bills and have the required funds ; let him know you are trying very hard to get this visa ; taking time off from your business, as this is very important to you. Usually if your admission is to a reputable university then they don't worry about issuing a visa ; if it is to a below average school (i.e college, univs etc are referred to as school in the US)...you would have a more difficult time getting an F1.

Hope the above helps. Many times it's just how you present yourself and stay on point and insist you'll come back for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by vinniemak View Post
      ======

Hi,

I'm thinking you tell the VO...that your parents cannot have all their children in the US ; they need you back in India as they are getting older etc....thing of something along those lines ; plus you're only going there for a degree in the field that would help and coming back for sure to run the business...tell him a degree from the US is highly valued in India, which would further enhance your parents business. Tell him you'll obey all laws, pay all your bills and have the required funds ; let him know you are trying very hard to get this visa ; taking time off from your business, as this is very important to you. Usually if your admission is to a reputable university then they don't worry about issuing a visa ; if it is to a below average school (i.e college, univs etc are referred to as school in the US)...you would have a more difficult time getting an F1.

Hope the above helps. Many times it's just how you present yourself and stay on point and insist you'll come back for sure.

Hello,

In my previous interviews I have been only answering and explaining questions that they ask me about, I am applying with the same I-20 because it really fits my profile. I am afraid that if I speak too much, they are just not going to listen to me. So do you suggest that I give them extra information? My brother is a professor and my sister is a nurse, should I mention that as well?

Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by aakanshya View Post
        Hello,

In my previous interviews I have been only answering and explaining questions that they ask me about, I am applying with the same I-20 because it really fits my profile. I am afraid that if I speak too much, they are just not going to listen to me. So do you suggest that I give them extra information? My brother is a professor and my sister is a nurse, should I mention that as well?

Thank you!!
        I am thinking you add in a hint in your statement that you will for sure come back as in India it is customary to take care of elderly parents and you are the only one amongst your brother & sister that are not overseas....i.e if they have confidence you will come back for sure, they should give you the visa. I don't think indicating your brother is a professor etc. matters...it is your individual case they will evaluate.

All the best to you ; and let us know when you get the F1.

Comment

Originally posted by vinniemak View Post
          I am thinking you add in a hint in your statement that you will for sure come back as in India it is customary to take care of elderly parents and you are the only one amongst your brother & sister that are not overseas....i.e if they have confidence you will come back for sure, they should give you the visa. I don't think indicating your brother is a professor etc. matters...it is your individual case they will evaluate.

All the best to you ; and let us know when you get the F1.
          Yah, I agree with this. Add a little of something that will give them confidence that you will be coming back.

Comment

fill out a new I20, prove strong ties visa bank statements, proof of funds, running the family business won't help because you could easily claim you want to come back and work and then have one of your siblings who are GC holders file for you. BTW that's a huge red flag right there
            This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X