Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can my cousin sponsor my education in the us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can my cousin sponsor my education in the us?

Hi,I have admits for fall 2019.I just wanted to know whether my cousin can sponsor my education in the US? He runs a well established business in India and have enough funds to sponsor me.If he can sponsor, what documents do I need to have during the visa interview? Kindly share your experiences with me and help me out with this query...

Usually, anyone can sponsor your education, as long as the person who is planning on paying for it can provide a statement of sponsorship and a bank statement.

Comment

Hello,
      Private companies and non-profit organizations may also be sponsors for your education. You may also watch the US Embassy video on Youtube: Student Visas FAQ - Who can sponsor my education in the US? I can share some references here too or via email, because I prepared for this topic thoroughly, as it was my research paper proposal task. Also: have you checked the Fulbright Scholarships?

Comment

A relative who can pay for your studies should provide info that he has enough money in his bank account. By the way, you can also get a scholarship. So you have the option of getting a scholarship or asking your relative to give evidence that he has the opportunity to pay for your studies.
        Last edited by ceci1073; 02-20-2020, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Yes, Anyone Can Sponsor You Education. But they should have sufficient funds to sponsor his/her education in the us. Sponsor Should also provide necessary documents like his sources of income.

Comment

I agree, it’s great that there're such services as this one, it’s very convenient, and often makes our life easier, sometimes their help is a necessity. As for me, I also use similar sites but not always.I think it's cool, that we have sources, where you can read examples of work absolutely free, it’s such a rarity in our time
            Last edited by ceci1073; 04-01-2020, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Of course, they can! For example, my uncle helped me a lot when he advised me to contact an essay service. That they would help me prepare for the entrance exams. It really helped me pass all the entrance exams perfectly and go to university.

Comment

Sure your cousine can do it! My first yers study was also sponsored by my step-brother who has an oil business and has enough money.

Comment

Of course your cousin can do that. With bank statement and a statement of sponsorship.

Comment

I studied at the expense of my sister for several years. Therefore, of course you can) Look at the university website what documents are needed

Comment

good question. but I think that if someone wants to pay for your studies there will be no barriers

Comment

Working...
                      X