Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After receiving the reject 212(a)(6)(C)(1) - Misrepresentation

Hi all

I have applied for F-1 VISA for fall 2006 in US embassy Kolkata and got reject in the section 212(a)(6)(C)(1) - Misrepresentation. The reject by rule bans me from applying for any kind of VISA(not sure whether any VISA or just F-1 VISA) again.
    Is it possible to do anything about it now. That is, is it possible for me to still get VISA(preferable a student VISA).do you know anyone who has got this reject and yet managed to make it to US(either with F-1 or any other VISA). It would be a dream coming true if I can still pursue my graduate studies(MS/PhD) in one of the good universities of US.
    Your suggestion will be of immense help to me. Thanks in advance.

"Under INA ยง212(a)(6)(C)(i), an alien who, by fraud or willfully misrepresenting a material fact, seeks to procure (or has sought to procure or has procured) a visa, other documentation, or entry into the United States or other benefit provided under the INA is excludable. The determination of materiality is a fact which would make an alien excludable or shut off a line of inquiry which may have resulted in exclusion. "

It was a bad idea to try to make your dreams come true with **** documents and/or misrepresentation. You yourself are responsible for this.

To atleast make a case out of your case, you might want to get in touch with an immigration lawyer.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X