f1 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f1 help

i'm dennis pls tell me what documents are required for F1 visa, financial documents info pls anyone. i am taking a rducational loan from bank what are the supporting documents for this.

Bank statement which says you have "XYZ $" , this should be equal or more than the complete fees mentioned on your i-20 including room,books etc. It doesnt matter if you are getting a scholarship, you should still have a bank statement showing etc. Bank loan is also good to have, have the latest 6 month transactions of your bank account.
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

thank u top' but is it very necessary to have 6 months bank statement? what if i dont have an account? what if the statment is very poor? pls answer thank u

Comment

When you file for F1, doesnt the documentation list say that you need to have latest 6 month transaction. At the same time I think if you have a bank-loan equal to the tution fees on the I-20 it should be fine. Am not sure on this, but a bank statement is needed and it is safe to have the transactions for the past 6 months. Show these documents only when asked. Sometime they may not even ask financial information, it depends on each person. But to be on the safe side it is good to have 6 months transactions. Am not sure in the case if you have a lesser amount on your bank transaction. Just be bold and confident.Look in the eyes of the Visa-officer and speak confidently. If you couldnt hear or understand what he/she asked, ask them again...they will not get mad. It is always the best to be sure of what you are being asked rather than just blaber. So just relax and dont panic.
        Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

thanks a lot topcatin

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X