Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed...F2 Visa

Hi all

My husband is in India, I want to get him here on F2. His visa has been rejected twice this year on the grounds of being a potential immigrant. I'm planning to send the papers to him on F2. As i have an assistantship I have a steady income and I'm also showing $8000 bank balance to sponsor him. Are the finances enough and what are his chances of getting a visa?

Finances is not the problem. As you yourself mentioned that the problem is his being a potential immigrant, you have to overcome this assumption by the consular officer.

May be he can try B2 after getting a job, but thats good for a visit only. But if he comes back in time then he can show that to convince CO to grant F2. Just my thoughts.

Comment

thanks

Hi Orion

Thanks a lot for the reply! But itz really difficult for him to get a company sponsor him for business. He's a physical therapist and itz really difficult for them..do you think to convince the VO that maybe we can show that he has a job already there and has to go back in some time..will that help?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X