Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking advise for F1 Visa Refusal under 214(b)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking advise for F1 Visa Refusal under 214(b)

Hi,

I am reaching out to you guys to seek your valuable advice regarding my F1 student visa refusal. Appreciate if you could please help me.

My F1 visa was refused at New Delhi (India) consulate and I was given 214b document. Also, my B2 tourist visa was canceled without prejudice.

I have traveled to the USA on B1/B2 after my marriage for 3.5 months before applying for F1. The consulate advised that you can study on a dependent visa but my husband is currently on F1 Stem-OPT and a dependent F1 visa won't allow me to take up any full-time course.

I am planning to reapply for F1, can you please help me and advise is reapplying for F1 will help me to get the visa?

Looking forward to your valuable advice. Thank you

Hi,
    If you have a strong reason and intend to study the courses then you can try many times. By the way, did you try? What was the result?
    Thanks

Comment

the real questions: 1- how did you support yourself for 4 months?
      2- why would a CO believe you would be returning after studies

Comment

Hi,
        VO focus primarily will be the finance part. Who's is going to sponsor you since your husband is also F1 OPT. And Moreover Husband and Wife doing their studies and potentially might settle from a VO's perspective. Provide a strong case to VO why you want to study in USA and strong financial background and strong ties back in India will definitely help.
        Best of luck.
        Ty

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X