Document delivery information blank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Document delivery information blank

I had my Visa interview on 24th July. The consulate officer handed me 221g pink slip and told me to submit the documents, after that I submitted all the required documents on the same day of my interview. From then my passport status was your passport is with US embassy or consulate until 4th August. After that it changed to document delivery information blank in cgi website. But In US travel docs website,there is no status update available for the passport number given when I tried to track my passport using passport number. My visa status is still AP. I don't know what it means. Some one pls tell me if u had similar experience.

I have similar situation. What document delivery information blank means?

Comment

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread.

Comment

I have a similar situation where it shows document delivery information blank. I got 221g white slip on 29th Dec. Do u guys have any updates after that? did u receive your passport with Visa?

Comment

You must wait for the decision. You can compel the Dept of State to make a decision in a federal lawsuit if a decision is not made in a reasonable amount of time.

Comment

I am on the same boat since one week. It shows "document delivery information blank". Does anyone know how long it will take to get an update?

Comment

I ended up in similar situation. Any idea the timeline it took to get to next stage in your case?

Comment

I'm also in a similar situation. I have dropped my kids document on 29th April 2022. Today when I check the portal I could see that there is no "Document Delivery Information" provided.
                Can someone please tell me what could be wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by veenmar View Post
                  I have a similar situation where it shows document delivery information blank. I got 221g white slip on 29th Dec. Do u guys have any updates after that? did u receive your passport with Visa?
                  Please have you had any response yet, how did yours go?

Comment

did you manage to solve your problem because I have the same problem​ PointClickCare.com
                    PointClickCare.com

Last edited by Ryan545; 10-01-2022, 12:24 AM.

Comment

During Administrative Processing, the U.S. government reviews your visa application and supporting documents more thoroughly to ensure all requirements are met and to make a decision on your application. This additional processing time is not unusual, and it can sometimes take several weeks or even longer to complete.
                      The change in status from "your passport is with US embassy or consulate" to "document delivery information blank" means that the processing of your visa application is now complete, and your passport is no longer required at the consulate. This usually indicates that the final decision has been made or is close to being made​ Dave The Diver
                      Last edited by victorpatrick; 07-25-2023, 05:44 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X