Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't Track My Passport on ustravel docs after refusal on 221g blue slip For F2 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Track My Passport on ustravel docs after refusal on 221g blue slip For F2 visa

hey guys My wife got F1 visa already me and my daughter went for an interview for F2 visa on Nov 21 visa interview went well and at last VO said '"Thanks for satisfying me with your information but for now I'm putting your application on Administrative processing and please make sure check your email and reply with the information asked in the email" they keep my and my daughter's passport with them.

I replied very next day with my information such as travel history , address history etc.

at that time when I was tracking my passport on UStravel docs website it was showing the status " Passport still with embassy" but on 9 Dec the last case was updated after that date whenever I'm tracking my passport it's showing me error "There is no record found with this passport number" I dont know what happened with it or it's normal or anyone faced same problem please share your experiences I'm really worried.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X