Full-time status in last semester as a F1 student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full-time status in last semester as a F1 student

If I have completed 3 semester as Full-time(9 credit in each semester) MS student and is left with only 3 credit for last semester. Due to pandemic if I am only able to convert my from H4 to F1 before my last semester, in which I have 3 credits to complete my MS requirements, will I be eligible for OPT. I am worried if I need to be full-time in this semester also.

I think it's worth working for the whole day, because you need to close the credit as much as possible. At stake is the opportunity to stay in your state and continue training, not to be deparcated.

Comment

Based on my H4 experience, I can't say I've had loans. I tried to immerse myself in my studies as much as possible, but I didn't make much money, which also really bothered me. I used the help of my relatives to pay for my studies.

Comment

A student visa is not the easiest of all visas because you have to study and work for at least half a day in order to pay the loan that you took out to study. I know what you're talking about and it's really frustrating

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X