Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 Visa | B-2 refused previously

Hi,

My Visitor visa B-2 was refused in April 2019. I'm applying for my F-1 visa where I have to answer the following question -
    Select Visa Priority:
    Previously Refused - (My most recent application has been refused in the past 24 months)
    English - (Applying for the first time and my most recent visa was not being refused previously)
    Which of the two should I select? It has been more than 24 months from when my last visa was refused.

Thanks in advance!

Hey did you try contacting them through the feedback option in schedule your appointment portal?
    Please let me know if you find any further information as I am in the same boat as you

Comment

Hey,

I am in the same boat as youand was wondering if you found out anything. If not, hope this comment bumps the post up in the feed.

TIA.

Comment

Hi guys, please let me know what did you guys select under visa priority? My L2 got rejected in March 2022 and I don’t know what to select for visa priority for F1? I contacted through feedback on cgi federal and called the customer care also, they are not giving proper response. If I select fresh then will it be any problem during visa interview

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X