f1 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f1 visa

Hi, can anyone help me with this. I am indian citizen currently living in india. My mother and stepfather live in Kentucky USA And my stepfather is US citizen. Now i need to apply for F1 visa, but i am afraid to mention about my mother living in USA as i may get visa rejected. My step fathers name is nowhere in my documents and all my documents have my biological father name. So can i not mention about my mother living in USA as her husband name and my father name in documents are not the same. Please assist me with it

Hi,
    Always providing genuine and truth Answers will make positive. You can not really hide living your mother in USA.. You will need to provide all of these details at the time of DS 160 filing.. When they raise the questions about your parents during Interview, you can give clarification.
    hiding truth will only cause your visa rejection.
    Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the reply. But the thing is my mother remarried to US citizen who is my stepfather now. my stepfather name is not mentioned in any of my documents. so when embassy match my parents name, it contains my mother name and biological father's name. so can embassy still track my mother, if i dont provide the surname of my mother. because i am really interested in studying USA. To my disgrace my mother is a green card holder now. how to overcome this problem.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X