Failed Student startup in India for previous work employment in DS-160

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed Student startup in India for previous work employment in DS-160

I am currently in my college and will be graduating in a month. I have registered a startup in India, and I haven't earned anything from it. I also started to intern at another company and completely stopped to work for the startup. I have not mentioned about my startup in the DS-160 form. Is that okay? I talked a bit about it in the application for the university that I got in. Would the university have already told the department of state about it while generating my i20?

Hi,
    I don't find any problem in this.. But when Officer ask about these portions, Please provide genuine and truth Answer.
    Thanks

Comment

The previous answer is correct: the most important thing is not to lie to the immigration officer because that’s too risky. It’s better to tell everything right away because this way, you will have more chances to get approved. They like people who are likely to start new businesses in the US and therefore bring money to the state. And the government here offers really good conditions for small businesses, unlike in many other countries. There are also organizations like financial advisor succession planning that can help you with your business anytime.
      Last edited by Kenderstton; 12-27-2022, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Phillip, it seems to me that you can openly say that you participated in a startup. This can be regarded as not a bad experience. By the way, what was this business idea? It's so interesting to me. I have been wanting to start my own business for a long time. The first thing to do is hire live chat agent Do you know why this is so important? These experts have developed unique strategies that are effective for chatting. Well, this skilled customer service team is helping to handle our chat volume. We are very pleased with the result, because in this way we have significantly improved the quality of customer service.​
        Last edited by KennethRichardson; 12-29-2022, 09:03 AM.

Comment

It sounds like your startup may have struggled due to lack of experience in the field. It's important to remember that success in a startup, like success in education, often requires a deep understanding of the subject matter and the ability to apply that knowledge in real-world situations. One way to gain this understanding is to practice with test answers and study materials to hone your skills. This one:https://edudriver.com/test-answers/italy/ resource will help you study if you are short on time. . Also, I would recommend checking out resources such as Khan Academy for educational support in data science and startup development. Good luck in your future endeavors!
          Last edited by Greg_Avery; 01-23-2023, 07:12 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X