F1 visa process help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 visa process help

I am an international student from India going for my undergraduate in the U.S.
    Speed Test https://vidmate.bid/
    After receiving the I-20 from the university, I have paid the SEVIS I-901 fee and submitted the DS-160 form. However, I am unsure what is the exact next step.

I know I have to schedule a visa interview appointment but how and where? Can someone please tell me the exact next steps?​
    Last edited by czhong; 11-04-2022, 07:39 AM.

I just want to say that are you try those things if you don't try to Get accepted by a SEVP-certified institution before submitting your visa application. ... Pay your SEVIS fee. Complete your DS-160 visa application. Schedule your visa interview. Attend your visa interview. H&R Block Online
    Last edited by Heatheranderson; 12-02-2022, 01:35 AM.

Comment

It's kind of a catch 22; if completion of X amount of education grants defacto permanent residency or citizenship, the requirements for qualifying for visas to come here to study will get that much more stringent. The result would likely be a severe limitation on the number of student visas offered, as every student would essentially have to justify why they deserve to skip the normal immigration lines. So you could let the grads stay, but there would very likely be a lot fewer of them.

Furthermore, if one were to reject the idea of more stringent visa requirements and grant that kind of permanent status, you'll end up with degree-mills churning out low quality "graduates" who are in it for the omeglz immigration online2yu status. America is already no stranger to degree-mills; that shady industry would be on this in an instant.
      Last edited by TeetharKehar; 06-20-2023, 08:00 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X