Question about my student visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about my student visa

My semester is about to be over in 4 weeks ;_; and I’m planning the return to states journey right now. If I want to stay in Japan for a little while longer (a couple days) past my semester ending will it be breaking any rules? My visa expiration isn’t until next year, but I’m moving out of my dorm at the end of these 4 weeks.

Not sure how the rules are https://9apps.ooo/​ on staying past the semester end and don’t want to break any important rules. Thanks!
    Last edited by igranrene; 10-14-2023, 06:56 PM.

It's good that you don't want to break the rules. Try to clarify this question with someone who has encountered a similar situation. How is your training going? As for me, I am a very responsible and good student.
    Last edited by KennethRichardson; 02-01-2024, 03:46 PM.

Comment

seek guidance from your school Foreign Student coordinator. They will be your best source of info.

Comment

When it comes to visas, take this seriously as there is no need for unnecessary problems. By the way, what faculty are you studying at? It's so interesting to talk about studying. I, for example, turn to https://payforessay.net/ After ordering here several times, I have come to the conclusion that this writing service offers many benefits. When my order needed work, my essay writing assistant edited it until I was 100% satisfied. Plus, the changes are free and available for 4 weeks.​
        Last edited by GeorgeWiliams; 02-29-2024, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Don't worry about that website - it's not relevant for visas. You're good to stay a few days after your semester ends as long as your visa is valid until next year. Just check with your school about any procedures for notifying them and potentially deregistering from the dorm upon move-out. They can advise and on any specific details related to your developerbook and echat student status.
          Last edited by EleanerLucy; 04-23-2024, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Yes, as I understand it, you can stay in Japan a little longer after your semester ends as long as your visa is valid. Just make sure to inform your college about your temporary extension and arrange your accommodation accordingly. Enjoy your extra time in Japan before returning to the States. And if you have any unfinished assignments back home, you might consider outsourcing them to writers, for example, at https://www.writemypapers.org/do-my-homework.html can assist you with almost any written task, I know for sure, as I myself use it occasionally. So, keep that in mind.
            Last edited by Davidletta; 03-22-2024, 03:10 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X