"How to apply student visa?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "How to apply student visa?"

"I am currently in Spain and planning to pursue my studies here. Can you provide a step-by-step guide on the process of applying for a student visa while already in Spain? Specifically, what are the required documents, the application procedures, and any important deadlines or considerations that I should be aware of? Additionally, are there any specific eligibility criteria or conditions that I need to meet for this process? Your detailed insights would be greatly appreciated as I navigate through this application process."

Contact the Spanish consulate, gather required documents (proof of acceptance, financial means), submit application, attend interview, meet deadlines, comply with regulations.​

Comment

Hello students. I am also interested in this question, since I want to study in Spain. So thanks for the advice. Naturally, collecting all these documents is not for me, but what can you do? I admit, I recently decided to reach out to https://www.lorservice.com/medical-s...iting-service/ and it was the best thing I could have done. After placing an order several times, I came to the conclusion that this is a real team of professionals. Why do I trust this service? They simply offer free proofreading by another professional. And I am calm and confident that my document will not contain errors.​
      Last edited by GeorgeWiliams; 02-09-2024, 07:00 AM.

Comment

A student visa is a type of long-stay visa that allows you to study, research, train, or volunteer in Spain for more than 90 days. If you are already in Spain, you can apply for a student visa at the nearest Spanish consulate or embassy in your country of origin or residence. However, you need to do this at least 15 days before your current visa or permit expires.

The process of applying for a student visa in Spain involves the following steps: geometry dash

• Obtain a letter of acceptance from an accredited educational institution or organization in Spain. The letter should state the duration, fees, and curriculum of your program.

• Fill out the long-stay visa application form and pay the visa fee. The fee is €80 for most countries, but it may vary depending on your nationality.

• Gather the required documents to support your application. These include:

• A valid passport with at least two blank pages and not older than 10 years.

• Two recent passport-sized photos.

• Proof of accommodation in Spain, such as a rental contract, a dorm reservation, or a letter from your host institution.

• Proof of financial means to cover your expenses during your stay, such as bank statements, scholarships, grants, or a notarized letter from your parents or sponsors.

• Health insurance that covers medical expenses and repatriation in Spain.

• A medical certificate that states you are free of any contagious diseases.

• A criminal record certificate that shows you have no criminal history in the past five years.

• All documents must be original, in Spanish or translated by a sworn translator, and legalized or apostilled by the competent authorities.

• Submit your application and documents in person at the Spanish consulate or embassy. You may need to make an appointment in advance.

• Wait for the decision on your visa. The processing time may vary depending on the workload of the consulate or embassy, but it usually takes between one and three months.

• If your visa is approved, you will receive a visa sticker on your passport. You need to enter Spain within the validity period of the visa, which is usually 90 days.

• Once you arrive in Spain, you need to apply for a student residence card (TIE) at the local immigration office (Oficina de Extranjería) within one month of your arrival. You will need to provide the following documents:

• A completed TIE application form.

• A copy of your passport and visa.

• A copy of your letter of acceptance.

• A passport-sized photo.

• Proof of payment of the TIE fee, which is €15.76.

• You will receive your TIE within 30 to 40 days. You need to collect it in person at the immigration office or the police station.

• Your TIE will be valid for the same duration as your program, up to a maximum of one year. You can renew it if you continue your studies in Spain.

I hope this helps you to understand the process of applying for a student visa in Spain.​
        Last edited by quinticlave; 01-01-2024, 10:47 PM.
        A happy life consists in the tranquility of mind.

Comment

The application process for a student visa in Spain may vary slightly depending on your nationality and the specific requirements of the school.

Comment

VerayaTanaisa, I also want to apply for a student visa. Guys, thank you for the recommendations. ​

Comment

Thank you for info

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X