Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got 2 TNs for the same Company

Hi,

I am in a weird situation. A little background of my case: As my TN was getting expired 2 months back on Aug 13, 2018. My Company's Attorney reached out to me saying they have to start the process for my TN-Renewal (new TN)for the same Company. Then I sent all my paperwork and they filed with USCIS as I am already in the Country, but I kept telling them to send the Docs to me directly so that I could go to the POE and get it stamped as it is a days trip for me. As per USCIS application process time for Normal process its 4-6 Months and I can stay in the country for 240 days, but its not clear that I can continue working without a Valid I-94.

Then I decided to go to the Border on Aug 13, 2018 on the day my TN will expire taking the latest TN-Support Letter from my Company and my Educational Certificates and crossed the Border and made a U-Turn and Got the New-TN Stamped at the POE. All Good.

After I got my TN I emailed my Attorney and said I got the new TN Stamped in my passport for another 3 years and requested them to withdraw the USCIS application which they have filed. then they said, please send the new TN with I-94 scans, which I did.

After 2 weeks I got an email from My Attorney that USCIS approved my TN and it will be sent to me with a different validity date which is exactly 1 day after my original validity date.

Now the confusion starts. What should I be doing now, ignore the New Approval from USCIS? or Go back to POE to get the TN Stamped? If I ignore the new TN, will my Original TN Stamping will be still valid?

Thanks for all the responses.
    IND2US

I don?t think there is any problem you have to be worrried about here.
    Call USCIS and they should be able to address this problem - the good news is that both are approved which authorizes you to work in the U.S

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X