Education evaluation certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Education evaluation certificate

Can a soft copy of evaluation certificate allowed for TN visa or do we need to wait until we receive the original hard copy in post?

Is it mandatory to have academic evaluation certificate? If so, from where did you order it?

Comment

Hi,
      Can a soft copy of evaluation certificate allowed for TN visa or do we need to wait until we receive the original hard copy in post?
      Answer: yes.. But if you keep hard copy of documents would be really additional advantage along with one copy..
      Is it mandatory to have academic evaluation certificate? If so, from where did you order it?
      Answer: Its not mandatory for all. But it is required for certain Education back ground.. Specifically, your education must match US degree or equal to US degree as per requirements. To obtain Education/Academic/Expert Opinion Evaluation, there is some agency who will support.
      Thanks

Comment

Can We have to do anything or What documents do you need for TN visa? my account access
        Last edited by Jessicaalban; 09-28-2022, 05:00 AM.

Comment

I did my WES evaluation when I was applying for canadian PR. It mention that my education is equivalent to canadian education. Do I required to do evaluation again when I apply for TN visa or I can use same report ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X