Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Permanent Resident with connecting flight to Heathrow

Hi! i hope someone can help me cause i'm freaking out,

i recently booked a flight from NEWARK to HEATHROW to SINGAPORE(with 1 week stay) then Manila, Philippines.

I have a Philippine Passport, but i do reside in the US, as a Permanent Resident
    i just found out from reading some of the terms that i might need to get a transit visa?
    i will be staying in Heathrow for like 12 hrs, and i do not intend to go out of the airport anyway,
    i also have a confirmed ticket going back to the US from manila, (MNLA-SING-HEATHROW-EWR)

This was my first vacation trip that i organized myself, and i really need help coz my flight will be in 4 weeks...

Thanks in advance.. please reply

If you have a US Green Card or Immigrant Visa, you do not need a UK Transit Visa.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      If you have a US Green Card or Immigrant Visa, you do not need a UK Transit Visa.
      thats what i thought too, but i'm confused with that policy, =( and i can't come to ny to check it til monday..

Comment

What's confusing about the policy? If you have a green card, you don't need an airside transit visa. It's that simple. What's even simpler is that citizens of the Philippines don't need a transit visa at all.

It's easy to find out the rules, but if you need a direct link, try googling "uk transit visa permanent resident" and click on the first document.

Comment

Originally posted by cafeconleche View Post
          What's confusing about the policy? If you have a green card, you don't need an airside transit visa. It's that simple. What's even simpler is that citizens of the Philippines don't need a transit visa at all.

It's easy to find out the rules, but if you need a direct link, try googling "uk transit visa permanent resident" and click on the first document.
          thanks...

Comment

can my brother file for me

I'm on b2 visa to us my elder bro is here and he's a citizen can he petition for me?can I stay in us while the process is on?how long will it take to get green card.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X