Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passport Name and Visa Name not matching.. no idea to which to put in the air ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport Name and Visa Name not matching.. no idea to which to put in the air ticket

My passport does not have a surname so for a US transit visa i put "FNU" in the given name part and "name" in the surname part and i got the visa
    Now i am confused how to put my name on the air ticket
    Should i go for the Visa style or the passport style?
    Since my final destination is not the US should i give a different name for those destination tickets?
    Also my travel is a round trip so would the Transit Visa work for when i am going as well as when i am coming back?

Your air ticket should use your passport name. You should also carry proof of your name change, i.e., marriage cert, etc.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Rohit_1 View Post
    My passport does not have a surname so for a US transit visa i put "FNU" in the given name part and "name" in the surname part and i got the visa
    Now i am confused how to put my name on the air ticket
    Should i go for the Visa style or the passport style?
    Since my final destination is not the US should i give a different name for those destination tickets?
    Also my travel is a round trip so would the Transit Visa work for when i am going as well as when i am coming back?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X