Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question on appearing PA for transit and H1B and also travelling using transit first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on appearing PA for transit and H1B and also travelling using transit first

Hi,

I am right now with an employer ABC India and I got Mexico VISA stamped. In order to travel to Mexico, they also doing USA transit VISA for me. which I would be appearing in about 2 weeks from now. And another employer XYZ has already initiated H1B for me in 2013 , petition got approved and ready to go for stamping probably in 3 weeks from now. I still working with the employer ABC. So my question is will it be fine if I go to both stampings Transit and H1B ? Would there be any problem ? If I first go to transit VISA and then H1B ,would it work ? And if I get both the stampings done, If I decide to travel first to Mexico with the employer ABC and want to resign there and join XYZ by traveling USA from Mexico with H1B, would this plan work out ?
    Will there be any issues if I hold 2 work VISAs ? one with Mexico and one with USA (H1) ? I want to use US transit VISA while travelling to Mexico and will there be any issue if the immigration department sees my H1B stamping besides the US transit VISA?

Please help me in this regard and suggest me. If there would be any issues, I will resign with the current employer after I get my H1 stamped in India.

Thanks,
    Sundaram.

Question on appearing PA for transit and H1B and also travelling using transit first

Can someone reply me in this regard ? So that I decide whether to appear PA for both or one ?

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X