No announcement yet.

visa waiver program

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • visa waiver program

    me and my daughter are in the US on the VWP. I'm still married to a US citizen but wishing to divorce, have lived in the US before on F1? visa( as spouse of US citizen). My daughter is also a US citizen, just need a passport. Is there any way I could stay in the US based on my daughters citizenship???
    i have enough people who would be willing to sponsor me, including my fiancee.

  • #2
    You can't stay in US based on your daughter's citizenship. She needs to be first 21 years old and then she can sponsor you to stay in US. Read

    Also look over there who all will be eligible to sponsor you.

    If you want your fiance to sponsor your fiance visa, look at
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

    Visa and Greencard Tracker

    Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.