No announcement yet.

Visa waiver program

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Visa waiver program

    Can i as an Australian marry my American fiance in the USA on the visa waiver program then file for green card?

    any help would be fantastic......

  • #2
    open this link below & read the 2nd paragraph of Family Sponsored Immigration


    • #3
      No. Im an Aussie going through this to. The US Citizen has to file the petition. You have to go back to Australia. The US consualte will send the forms to your Address in Australia. Once you recieved them , fill them out and get all the medical and police stuff they require. You will then need to send the final form in saying your ready to be interviewd. Sydney is the only consulate in Australia that gives the interview. I am from Adelaide so this was a day flight for a few hours for me. I had to wait 4 months in Australia for the interview. Gather alot of evidence of your relationship also.
      Last edited by flashbakx; 04-08-2006, 11:42 PM.