overstay ESTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overstay ESTA

i entered usa on waiver program lets say that i stay more than the 90 days for example 180 days i can leave the country by land through Mexico without having any troubles? as for the 3 or 10 year ban i am already informed i am just qurious about the procedure im Mexico borders upon departure after the 90 days.
    thank you in advange
    Last edited by Spiros Floripafun; 06-19-2016, 09:47 AM.

Originally posted by Spiros Floripafun View Post
    i entered usa on waiver program lets say that i stay more than the 90 days for example 180 days i can leave the country by land through Mexico without having any troubles? as for the 3 or 10 year ban i am already informed i am just qurious about the procedure im Mexico borders upon departure after the 90 days.
    thank you in advange
    This might not help you, but my son actually overstayed his visitors visa with a couple years here in the US. He left the country to Europe with no problems. I think you will have not any issues leaving the USA. Are you a Mexican citizen that is moving back?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiros Floripafun View Post
      thank you in advange
      Leaving the US as an overstay is not a problem. The US is not going to keep you if your I-94 is expired.

Staying in the US for 180 days means that you overstayed your 90 VWP days by another 90 days. There is no ban for 90 days of unlawful presence.

For violating the terms of the VWP, you are no longer eligible to use it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X