Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Waiver Program

Sirs

I am planning to visit the USA this summer for a holiday. Until now we have just filled in a form on the aeroplane. This has of course now all changed. I have been convicted of a drink driving offence. I was fined and lost my licence to drive for 18 months. Will this mean I need a full visa or can I still apply for the visa waiver programme?

Thank you
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

You need US visa. Read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/visitor
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

This Visa Stuff ???

What is this visa waiver programme, and how does it work for me and my wife from the philippines?

Originally posted by immihelp
      Sirs

I am planning to visit the USA this summer for a holiday. Until now we have just filled in a form on the aeroplane. This has of course now all changed. I have been convicted of a drink driving offence. I was fined and lost my licence to drive for 18 months. Will this mean I need a full visa or can I still apply for the visa waiver programme?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by deweybad
        What is this visa waiver programme, and how does it work for me and my wife from the philippines?
        it does not work for you. it is not for people from the Philippines.
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X