Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 day ESTA. When can I return?

Hi,
    I am wanting to travel to America under the ESTA for 90 days or a little less to visit my fiancé. I will have a return flight booked and can show that I have funds to support myself while there and also that I have a job to come home to. I have searched high and low and can see that there is no law on the set amount of time that you should leave the country before re entering. My job is offering remote work for if I would like to continue going out there on my ESTA for 90 days. I just do not want to risk trying to re enter the country after a week or a few weeks if that will affect future visits. We have applied for the I-129f Fiance visa so these visits are until that is approved, do you think having applied for that visa will affect my chances of passing border control for the 90 day visit?

Originally posted by Chelseachip1 View Post
    Hi,
    I am wanting to travel to America under the ESTA for 90 days or a little less to visit my fiancé. I will have a return flight booked and can show that I have funds to support myself while there and also that I have a job to come home to. I have searched high and low and can see that there is no law on the set amount of time that you should leave the country before re entering. My job is offering remote work for if I would like to continue going out there on my ESTA for 90 days. I just do not want to risk trying to re enter the country after a week or a few weeks if that will affect future visits. We have applied for the I-129f Fiance visa so these visits are until that is approved, do you think having applied for that visa will affect my chances of passing border control for the 90 day visit?
    • However, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers have discretion and may deny entry if they believe your intent is to reside in the US or work remotely without proper authorization.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X