Documents to carry when visiting USA on a valid B1/B2 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents to carry when visiting USA on a valid B1/B2 visa

My sister has a valid B1/B2 visa from the company she works in. She wants to have a personal visit to USA using that visa now. What are the documents that she should carry? As she will be staying with me do I need to send her any documents from my side other than the invitation letter. I am not sponsoring her visit - in the sense she is buying her own tickets and all. She will be staying with me though.

nothing required.

however, she should take care on the following accounts;

*When they ask about duration and purpose ;; she should not say a long period like 4-6 months.
    just say visiting sis for xxx weeks.
    *Must have a confirmed return ticket.
    *She should carry your address and phone no. ( which of course she will )

Comment

Hi Madhu, can you please guide me

Originally posted by Madhu_1; **** **** **** 738
      My sister has a valid B1/B2 visa from the company she works in. She wants to have a personal visit to USA using that visa now. What are the documents that she should carry? As she will be staying with me do I need to send her any documents from my side other than the invitation letter. I am not sponsoring her visit - in the sense she is buying her own tickets and all. She will be staying with me though.
      Hi Madhu,

I have a similar case, can you please help me answering below:
      I'm travelling on H1 to USA for first time and my spouse is having a B1/B2 visa from his company and wants to accompany with me or 15-20 days.

1). Is it possible he can travel for personal need on B1/B2 visa?

2). What documents he need to carry?

3). what should he state as purpose of visit at port of entry?

4). As I'm also travelling first time so we would be staying in a hotel would that address valid for him?

5). As there is no sponsorship documents from me for him so is there any additional document he need to carry?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X