Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa (B1/B2)

Hello,

I got the visitor visa based on tourist purpose. Means during interview I told to visa officer that I am going on tour with xyz travels , and duration of the trip is 15 days. After the tour , I am going to see my brother in USA for some days.

I would like to know if it is mandatory to go with tours or I can travel independently & visit my brother.

Thank You

You can travel as you wish until the validity of the visa.

Did you declare in DS160 that your brother is living in the USA?

This is my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ideal sol View Post
      You can travel as you wish until the validity of the visa.

Did you declare in DS160 that your brother is living in the USA?

Yes, I did mention about brother living in USA.

I have one more question,

Me & My Wife got the visa, but now my son also wants to visit USA if possible & I would like to apply visa for my son (below 14 years) ?
      Can I apply for Box visa for my Son ? Does applying box visa for my son can have any impact on our visa?

What is the procedure for box visa & how long does it take to get the answer?

Thanks for your help

Comment

You can apply for B visas at any point of time and any number of times but following is the better way as per me.

You and your wife got the visas very recently, and after approval of your visas planning to take your son, it is better not to apply at this point of time.

If you both got visas long back and you planned the tour recently and wish to take your son as well, then you may apply for him and plan your tour with in his school holidays.

Direct interview is faster and not sure, how much time it takes in the box system.

For the procedures, you must visit travel docs website, read thoroughly and follow same as they mentioned. Because it will be very lengthy to post the procedures here and even if I miss to mention any single point, that may effect on your visa.

Comment

i need advice

I want to apply Us visa this coming march and im a single parent i have a 14 yr old son in my country should i mention i have a son and also i want to apply in group me and my collegues and his wife what if they will not go with me same time is that a problem.what shall i do? do u think if ill booked travel tour package can i get a chance if ill apply myself. i want to kow my chaces.Im a filipina single parent. i have also friend in pennsylvania shes a branch manager in a fastfood chain she was here last year to visit her finacee and there married now what option i can and which ill put in my application she gave her contact number with me coz she said if ill get visa i can visit them.
          Last edited by Shareen Amar Romblon; 01-17-2015, 12:28 AM. Reason: i add more post

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X