Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa B2 Approved in interview but in CSC shows Administrative processing

Hello
    I had an interview today in USA Embassy for B2 visa. The consul said me that it's approved and I will received the passport in 10 days, but I'm checking my visa status and it says me that its in Administrative Processing
    Is it a normal message?
    Thanks

After the approval, preparation of the visa also comes under administrative processing only.

It's normal, unless you're given 221g slip. Check your email once, if there is any change of decision, they must mail you the status. You may call them and clarify, if you still have doubt.

This is my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ideal sol View Post
      After the approval, preparation of the visa also comes under administrative processing only.

It's normal, unless you're given 221g slip. Check your email once, if there is any change of decision, they must mail you the status. You may call them and clarify, if you still have doubt.

This is my opinion, not a legal advice.
      Ok and thank you
      When I left the interview and I saw the status it was changed from ready to administrative processing
      So, in your opinion it's a normal message?
      Thanks

Comment

I have received an email from dhl my passport is coming but in the website it shows me that my case is in administrative process
        I haven't received any card of 221, they said me that my case was approved and I would receive my passport with the visa, but in website it's in administrative processing, is it normal? Will I receive my passport with visa or without that? Thanks

Comment

Finally the status changed to issued and the passport was sent, I'm waiting for my passport now
          Thanks

Comment

Good, all the best!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X