multiple entry visa cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple entry visa cancelled

Hi guys! I need your thoughts regarding my visa being cancelled last june 2014 as informed to me just now.

Prior to that, me and my husband applied together for a b2 visa last feb 2013 and were both granted a 10 year multiple entry. On the same tear we travelled for a month in the US. My husband went back also again last year , aug of 2014.

Just today i received a call informing me of my visa status being cancelled last june 2014. No reasons yet were given instead i was asked to send an email.. Could you somehow give your thoughts on why they have cancelled my visa? Thank you in advance.

For how long your husband stayed on his second visit?

Comment

He just went there for a week for a training at harvard.

Comment

By the way, my visa was the only one cancelled.. My husband's visa is still ok up to date..

Comment

It's a strange incident!

Was it (visa) canceled in june 2014 and you're informed now?
          What are the details they asked you to send by email?
          What is your nationality?
          Last edited by Ideal sol; 01-18-2015, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Nationality: filipino.. And Yes, i was just informed a few days back..

Comment

Just the copy of my visa and that's it.. They asked me to go there to speak to an officer and have my visa stamped cancelled

Comment

Did you check that the email is from official website of US consulate and call from the land line of consulate?

Better you make sure by calling consulate, before sending any mail.

Please update the result here, without fail.

This is my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

When i received the call, i was actually doubtful so i checked the website and it is indeed legit..During that call, i was asked to confirm when i got the visa and when did i go to the US. The strange part of the question there was, "did i have a child there?" Ofcourse it's a no, i was not pregnant when i traveled..

Comment

Then they revised the question like do we have a child/children.. I said, we had, we don't have and we're trying..and i was again asked when we travelled. And after that they confirmed that my visa is indeed cancelled.. I was not convinced after the call that's why i emailed them.. Their response is the same... No reasons stated, unless i go there and speak to an officer then have my visa stamped canceled..

Comment

What was the email ID they mentioned to mail the visa copy?

Do you have any relatives in the USA?

Did you mention that in DS160?

Were you asked any questions at POE, while entering the USA? and what were your answers?
                      Last edited by Ideal sol; 01-20-2015, 05:11 AM.

Comment

I was asked to email at [email protected] .

And yes they are aware i have relatives in the states.

There were not much question in the interview but they asked how long have my husband worked in the company...

Upon entry, we were just asked which cities are we going to explore . And that's it..

Comment

All we said were truths..

Btw, they just called my husband and asked if i gave birth in the US.. Like what??? Where did that stupid reports came from? Now he is asked to email them.. Seriously, there's something really strange going on that i can't figure out .. Almost a year of not being informed that my visa was cancelled and now, pregnant and delivered a baby in the US? What more...

Comment

Very sad.
                            Looks like someone has complained against you or they are behind you instead of somebody else, by mistake.

Collect all the evidences and demonstrate before the VO that you didn't do anything illegal as they are claiming.

Don't worry everything will be alright.

This is my opinion, not a legal advice.
                            Last edited by Ideal sol; 01-21-2015, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Well, had my appointment already.. This time, i was asked about if i went to a hospital during my stay.. If i tried adopting a baby.. Did we seek medical opinion about having a baby.. Which all the answers are no .. Even when it's a yes, is there anything wrong about it? When i asked what's the real cause, he just said they are not allowed to divulge the information. Is this even true? Anyways, my visa was still stamped cancelled without prejudice because as explained, it was already cancelled in the system and there is noway to reinstate it. I'd say, their system is stupid enough to cancel a visa without prior investigation of what's being accused of..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X